Jump to navigation Jump to search
A ZoneCapture Trigger fires when a region is captured.
- Owner - Player who must capture this region to fire the trigger.
- Position - Map coordinates of the generator/Nexus.
- The coordinates are pretty sensitive; you need to get them right on top of the Relay or Generator
- Victory conditions - note that a Nexus region is captured by whomever destroys the Nexus in it
- Capture-and-hold mechanics
<Trigger Name="LossSpeech" Type="ZoneCapture" Owner="1" Position="8500,9200" Inactive="0" > <Dialog> <Entry Icon="Haalee" Text="TurtleWars_Loss_1" /> </Dialog> <ActivateTrigger Target="Loss" /> </Trigger>
This plays some dialog and activates a short timer trigger that does the actual mission failure if the enemy destroys the player's Nexus.