Difference between revisions of "Substrate Orbital Abilities"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 05:24, 8 February 2018
Orbital Abilities are powers that can be called in to the battlefield and provide a number of roles. Orbital Abilities cost Quanta to use, which is generated from constructing Quantum Archives. Orbital Abilities can be jammed in certain areas due to Orbital Jamming.
- Sensor Drone Teleports a sensor drone in to scan the target location and provide vision for 30 seconds.
- Regenerate Restores shield integrity in a small area via controlled disruption of the magnetosphere.
- Orbital Jam Protects a large radius from orbital abilities for 60 seconds.
- Boost Permanently increases a Power Generator or Amplifier's output via careful modulation of quantum pairs. Can be applied three times per region.
- Overcharge Temporarily boosts a single Power Generator or Amplifier's output with a short-lived unstable quantum linkage.
- Nano-Mesh Barrier Target unit gains +2000 maximum health. (doesn't stack)
- Serpentine Turret A powerful laser cannon that solves the problem of blooming by the use of billions of micrometer-size antennae in a phased array.
- Nano-Transport Reinforcements are teleported upon completion to target army.
- Drone Swarm Calls forth a swarm of bolt-firing drones. Deadly but vulnerable to enemy anti-air capabilities.
- Nanite Assasination Cause large damage to a single dreadnought or juggernaut by teleporting a swarm of destructive nanites directly into its inner systems.
- Antimatter Detonation Small antimatter charges from orbit are deployed in a concentrated area, resulting in wide area destruction.
- Call Saboteur Saboteur units can be teleported to any revealed area. Good for harassing the enemy.
- Call Avatar Spawns an advanced Constructor with light weaponry. Can build advanced defenses.