Difference between revisions of "DLC"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
File:Ashes-esc inceptiondlc 3.jpg
File:Ashes-esc inceptiondlc 3.jpg
File:Ashes-esc inceptiondlc 4.jpg
File:Ashes-esc inceptiondlc 4.jpg
File:Ashes-esc inceptiondlc 5.jpg
File:Ashes-esc inceptiondlc 5.jpg
Revision as of 16:03, 25 May 2017
Ashes of the Singularity keeps getting better. Additional content has been made available since the game's release. All downloadable content (DLC) require Ashes of the Singularity (sold separately) to play.
Choose your story in "Inception," the first split-faction scenario in Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation. A mysterious entity known as Nihilon has returned to wreak havoc on the planet Oneiros and has seized control of some of the Substrate consciousnesses residing there. As the Substrate, you must rescue your corrupted brethren and find out what Nihilon has done - as the PHC, your only concern is neutralizing both threats entirely. Which battle will you fight?
The Inception DLC also adds a new variety of maps perfect for facing down hordes of computer adversaries or engaging online in some brawls with friends.
- Inception - This split scenario lets you choose which faction to play as! An entity known as Nihilon is back and has corrupted all consciousnesses on the planet of Oneiros. Lead the rest of the Substrate into the fray to learn what Nihilon has done to your corrupted brethren, or command the PHC to destroy both the corrupted Substrate entities and Nihilon once and for all. The outcome of the scenario changes based on which faction you choose; play them both to get the full story.
- Oneiros - Wage war with up to 7 players on this unusual planet. With a strong central starting position, resource-rich but vulnerable north and south positions, and four isolated corner starts, this map is great for a tight free-for-all match.
- Bayern - This symmetrical Terran map supports up to 3 players. Each starting location is vulnerable from one direction and the massive metal deposits in the middle of the map are enough to lure even your toughest turtler out of isolation.
- Brasil - This large 10 player ice map challenges you to defend your starting area while you try to make your way to the astoundingly rich central valley without falling victim to your opponent’s attacks.
- Polska - Up to 5 players can brawl on this desert map with strategically critical hills that command the passages between regions.
Turtle Wars DLC
Bunker down and turtle up - it’s time for war! This new DLC pack for Stardock’s massive RTS features new unique gameplay scenarios and new maps to keep your skirmishes fresh. Prepare your defenses for any punches your enemies throw at you and be ready to launch a devastating counterstrike to seal your victory in Turtle Wars.
- Implosion - Race against three enemies to be the first to crack the defenses of a crashed Post-Human and their experimental Turinium Generator.
- Eruption - Cut off from your factories, you must command a single Hyperion Dreadnought and a scattering of defensive structures to turn the tides of battle.
- Mountaintop - Exploit your resource-heavy advantage and create massive forces to climb the mountain to the enemy entrenchment and wipe them out.
- Turtle Wars - Hold off the frigates swarming from indestructible factories and survive the siege. Reprogram the factories to your advantage before the enemy crosses the mountain and finishes you off.
- Crack the Shell - Hold the high ground and the Turinium against your enemies in this asymmetrical 3-player map, best for 2v1 matches.
- Turtle Wars - Enjoy a longer duel with your enemy on this epic-scale 2-player map. The open landscape with select chokepoints encourages huge armies and larger battles.
- Eruption - Choose your path wisely - one leads to the lone Turinium Generator, the other to resources in this small 2-player map.
- Implosion - One valley with an abundance of resources stands at the center of this large, asymmetrical map fit for a 4-player free for all with huge armies.
The war for control continues in Gauntlet! Featuring a new single-player scenario and some new maps for multiplayer, Gauntlet will have you beating your foes into submission in one exciting battle after the next.
- Gauntlet - Two Substrate entities are fighting an ongoing war with tremendous armies you can’t possibly hope to match. Can you somehow cross the battlefront to capture - and hold - the lone Turinium Generator in the far north?
- Tanuk - Enjoy this medium sized and symmetrical map, great for free for all, a 3-team split, or 3 player rumble! This intense map can host up to 6 players.
- Nightshade - Join up with some teammates for a classic compstop on this large 4-player map, or take on 3 foes by yourself from a strong vantage point.
- Frontier - Challenge yourself against your friends or the AI in this large, 5-player ice map. A single player starts in the middle on top of a winding plateau and must fend off the surrounding enemies who are mounting up to strike.
- Hammer of the Gods - Duke it out for the tempting Turinium Generator in the center of the battlefield or seize control of all of the resource-rich basins on the edges of your territory in this 4-player map, great for free-for-all or 2v2 skirmishes.
- Delphi - Set up your defenses on one of the plateaus dotting this small, 4-player map. Great for free-for-all or team matches, the generators and resources spread around will be sure to draw any turtles out of their shells.
Unite the forces of the Post-Human Coalition and the Substrate and conquer your foes in exciting new single-player scenarios that will test your strategy and skill. Then, for some multiplayer excitement, explore new maps that range from 2 player skirmishes all the way up to large, 6-player rumbles.
- Overlord - An overpowering Substrate entity controls the only Turinium Generator on the map. The PHC has managed to hack one of the Substrate’s assemblies, allowing you to build their units in addition to your own. Can you and your two AI allies smash through the enemy’s defenses before the planetary conversion is complete?
- Assault - Massive waves of enemy frigates are flooding and controlling the world of Pythos. Combining your PHC forces with hacked Substrate forces - including a powerful Avatar unit - you will need to fight to turn the tables and take back the world.
- Fast and Furious - Get right to the combat in this small, fast 2-player map.
- Dread Valley - Capture the generators and seize control in this small, open area 4-player map.
- Slow and Steady - Team up and conquer your foes in this large, 6-player map ideal for 3v3 matches.
- Assault - Enjoy an epic 1v1 match on this asymmetrical map from the Assault scenario.
- Scavenger - If you feel like an old-fashioned ‘comp stomp’, this map from the Overlord scenario is great for a 3v1 setup.
- Frozen Wastes - Resources are scarce and there’s a giant mountain in the way that you must conquer in this small, 4-player map.
Epic Map Pack DLC
Grab your friends - and your enemies - for some matches of epic proportions on these new, large-sized maps! Holding between 4 and 6 players, each map provides exciting opportunities for free-for-all matches, large team matches, and more. The new scenario will leave you fighting for a planet’s control against the enemy Substrate in order to hold onto your fortified plateau long enough to seize victory.
- Against all Odds - Intruder, alert! You’ve hacked your way into the Nexus that controls both Turinium generators on the planet Qoshyk, but the 4 Substrate entities controlling the planet are now aware of your presence. Mac has subverted the nearby Substrate Guardian and the automated construct swarms are being held in check for now, but how long will that last?
- Anishanaa: This 6-player map contains isolated starting regions that funnel into epic battles along the map’s equator.
- Kursck: Keep your enemies out and your armies flowing by building up defenses on this large, radially symmetrical map.
- Pinwheel: Endlessly turning one before the other, don’t become too focused on the fight in front of you - the fight from behind will sneak up sooner than you realize.
- Qoshyk: Two central starting points share a resource-rich plateau. The four outer players must break through to seize the resources - and the Turinium - that are guarded within.
- Safeire: Choose different teams and starting locations to change the way this map plays. Choosing an Eastern or Western starting point makes for a slower and more expansive game while selecting a Northern or Southern starting point will make for more immediate conflicts.
- Xenophile: All four Nexuses start in the middle, separated only by thin chasms. Expand out into the fields to claim all of the resources before your enemies do and seal the victory.
The Post Human Coalition and the Substrate continue to fight for control of worlds across the galaxy as the PHC looks to expand their reach. Crush your enemies and conquer a variety of new maps, or face down an unexpected and powerful enemy in the new Oblivion scenario.
- Oblivion: A powerful Substrate entity driven mad with power emerges and has turned against even its own kind. With the assistance of your PHC ally, Valen, you must capture and hold the hidden generators in order to call in enough air support to end Nihilon’s threat. Hurry; you don’t have much time before it smashes its way through its former Substrate allies and crushes your base.
- Barcia - This tiny four-player map is perfectly suited for a 2v2 quickie over lunch.
- Caneghem - Navigate the barren lowlands to claim the concentrated resources on the plateaus of this small, four-player map.
- Crawford - Fast and intense 2v2v2 (or 1v1v1) matches await on this medium, six-player map.
- Karnold - Go 4v1 (or 1v4) on this tight, asymmetrical medium map - or try an unusual, but even, 2v2 setup.
- Sirotek - Two starting locations in the center of this canyon maze are exposed to attack, but command massive resources in this small 3v3-optimized map.
- Walbright - Massive formations clash on the isolated plateaus of this large and resource-rich two-player map.