A Var trigger fires if a variable meets given criteria.
- Var - The name of the variable to check
- Operator - What logical operator to use when evaluating the variable (equal to, less than, etc) [ == | >= | <= | > | < | != ]
- Value - The (integer) value to compare the variable against
- Tracking how many enemies have been destroyed for victory purposes
- Having something fire once when one of several things happens
<Trigger Name="tWeasleyDead" Type="Var" Var="vWeasleyDead" Operator="==" Value="1" >
This fires when the "vWeasleyDead" variable is equal to 1