From Ashes of the Singularity
The ChangeAIPersonality command changes an AI player's personality.
- Player - The index of the player to change
- Name - The name of the personality to set it to (defined in \Assets\GameCore\DefaultPlayerAI.xml)
- Manually setting an AI personality (by default each AI player is assigned a random personality)
- Choosing from a subset of AI personalities at game start in conjunction with random Var commands and triggers, for instance to rule out personalities that favor heavy aircraft investment
- Should be used sparingly; the different AI personalities are key to replayability